Please refer to American Eagle Trade Group, LLC – Terms & Conditions regarding our policy of “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” American Eagle Trade Group, LLC is under no obligation to take any action but will formally investigate disputes. Because we re-market goods from retailers, there is always the chance any load will have potential product overages and shortages. This is not uncommon within the industry. American Eagle Trade Group, LLC will only investigate claims where there are more than 10% of the goods missing from your load. Please keep that in mind when filing a dispute. In the event of a dispute, Customers agree to work with the American Eagle Trade Group, LLC, and Customer Support department to resolve before taking any other action.
Dispute Resolution Process:
- Customers with a purchase dispute should contact their AETG sales representative to explore issue resolution within 10 business days of the payment date.
- If customer seeks further review, they must complete the dispute Investigation form below within 15 business days of the payment date. Customer should provide a detailed description of the concern.
- Customer should provide images of the product(s) and any other documentation to AETG via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 305-634-4788. Please ensure that scanned documents are clear and legible, as non-legible documents will result in processing delays. Once we receive your documentation we will begin to investigate your dispute.
- AETG will seek to resolve the dispute within 15 business days of receiving the dispute Investigation form.
- If a mutual resolution is not agreed upon, the Customer may elect to resolve the dispute via binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Miami, FL. USA.